| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lom in September is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Lom September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lom, Bulgaria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lom:
- Cluj, Romania - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) NE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) S
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 252 kms (156.6 miles) S