| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lom in July is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 15:24 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Lom July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lom, Bulgaria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lom:
- Cluj, Romania - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) NE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) S
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 252 kms (156.6 miles) S