| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lom in February is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Lom February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lom, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lom:
- Cluj, Romania - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) N
- Sibiu, Romania - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) NNE
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) NE
- Bucharest, Romania - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) ENE
- Craiova, Romania - 73.8 kms (45.8 miles) NE
- Pleven, Bulgaria - 119.4 kms (74.2 miles) ESE
- Sofia, Bulgaria - 130.2 kms (80.9 miles) S
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SE
- Sadovo, Bulgaria - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SE
- Sandanski, Bulgaria - 252 kms (156.6 miles) S